HOW TO USE YOUR myCADILLAC MOBILE APP
Difficulty Level: Novice | Time Required: Five minutes | Tools Required: None | Related Parts, Products, Services or Technology: Compatible smartphone
The myCadillac® mobile app† enables you to use your smartphone to interact with your vehicle right from your smartphone. You can remote start, unlock and lock your vehicle, view your estimated fuel life and tire pressure and more on properly equipped vehicles.
- Download the myCadillac mobile app from the Apple App Store®† or the Google Play™† store. If you already have it, you can check for any available updates to the app by searching for “myCadillac” in the App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account or sign in to app using your GM account email and password (the same email address you gave your dealer when you bought the vehicle).
Note: Signing in with an account registered with an OnStar® account allows your vehicle to sync with the app and provides access to subscription-based app features.
- If you’re a new user or you’ve updated the app, you’ll be presented with a two-factor authentication process to verify your identity. You can also enable or disable biometrics for future access.
Make sure you keep your app updated to the latest version to see what’s new. Be sure to be on the lookout for even more future updates to your mobile app.
If you’d like to demo the app before you download it, check out the Connected Services Demo and select the Cadillac mobile experience.
USING THE APP’S HOME SCREEN
The app’s home screen simplifies your ownership experience with features that help keep you informed and in control. The features you’ll see depend on your service plan and how your vehicle is equipped.
- Tap the Menu icon (your initials) in the upper-left corner to access your Account information.
- If you have more than one vehicle, tap your vehicle’s name to reach your Garage. There, you can change which vehicle you’re viewing or add a new vehicle.
- Tap the Help Menu icon in the upper-right corner to get help or schedule service.
- Your vehicle or charge status are shown as tiles on the home screen, if your plan and vehicle support them.
- Remote command controls are found in the centre of the screen, if your plan and vehicle support them.
- Along the bottom of the home screen, you’ll see icons to return home, access map and EV Navigation features or more app features.
If your vehicle and service plan support remote commands† (e.g., engine start/stop), you’ll find them right on the app’s home screen.
- Tap and hold one of the remote command icons to start a request. The app will tell you to keep holding until the request is complete. It may take a few seconds.
- For other remote commands not listed on the home screen, tap “View More.”
For electric vehicles, the app provides tools to help you monitor your charge status, plan a route,† find charging stations and more.
- At-a-glance EV status and charge information appears right on the app’s home screen.
- Tap the Map icon at the bottom of the screen to find EV features.
RELATED LINKS AND RESOURCES
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.