MYCADILLAC IN-VEHICLE APP
Difficulty Level: Novice | Time Required: Five Minutes | Tools Required: None | Related Parts, Products, Services or Technology: Before using the myCadillac In-Vehicle App, you must accept the app’s terms of service.
Use your myCadillac® In-Vehicle App† services in a properly equipped vehicle infotainment system† to review or upgrade your OnStar® or Cadillac Connected Services† plan, search the Owner’s Manual, contact your preferred dealer or a nearby dealer, schedule a Certified Service appointment, or request Roadside Assistance†.
- Touch the myCadillac App icon on the infotainment screen.
- Accept the app’s service terms.
- Sign in with your myCadillac account email and password, or proceed as a guest.
- If already signed in to the vehicle, you will not be prompted to sign in again.
- If you choose not to sign in, your vehicle will launch the app in guest mode. In guest mode, you will be required to enter your profile information when scheduling an appointment or requesting assistance.
SCHEDULING CERTIFIED SERVICE
Note: If there’s an active recall on the vehicle, you will see a recall notice when launching the myCadillac App in your vehicle.
- Select the Schedule Service tab from the myCadillac home screen.
- If your myCadillac account is missing contact information, you’ll be prompted to enter the missing information.
- The system will show a list of available service appointments at your preferred dealer. Just touch the pencil icon to select an appointment.
Note: If signed in as a guest, the system will first prompt you to select from a list of dealers.
- The screen will show appointment details. Touch Next to confirm the appointment request.
REQUESTING ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Note: Requesting Roadside Assistance via the app is only available with an eligible OnStar® Safety and Security plan† or if the vehicle is under warranty.
1. Select the Roadside Assistance tab from the myCadillac App screen.
2. Select a request for fuel delivery, towing or tire change, or to speak with a service agent (fuel delivery not applicable for electric vehicles).
3. Sign in to your myCadillac account or sign in as a guest.
4. Select the vehicle’s colour.
- To request towing service, select from a list of the closest dealers (up to 10) as a drop-off location. Note: If requesting a tire change without a spare tire in the vehicle, you must select towing service.
- To request fuel delivery, select unleaded or diesel fuel.
5. To check your status, select the Roadside Assistance tab on the infotainment screen. You will see the name of the service agent and estimated time of arrival. You can contact the service agent by touching Call Service Agent.
Note: The ETA updates every five minutes.
RELATED LINKS AND RESOURCES
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.